Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TWD : Pecan Powder Puffs


The host of the week is Tianne of Buttercream Barbie she chose these sinful cookies and wil have the recipe here. Please visit all the other bakers .
My dear friends as some of you might know I have a problem with spreading and as you can see me puffs (made with almonds btw) I did it again !
I tried reducing the butter, freezing the dough before shaping and after ..... well anyway even if I'm dieting I tried a tiny crumb and they were heavenly !!!!


You can see the spreading problem but it was not the only problem !


I saved the precious crumbs for a cheese-cake crust what do you think ?

8 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

I bet these are addictive!

Cheers,

Rosa

Tia said...

Yum, yours look fantastic. They are pretty dang addictive, eh?
Thanks for joining me in this week's TWD. Take care!
Buttercreambarbie

Cindy said...

I often have a spreading problem (not just my hips)! I live at a very high altitude and blame it on that. Sometimes recipes work, sometimes not! But I'm sure even the crumbs were delicious here! Have a great day.

Peggy said...

They look delicious to me. I haven't made these yet but I intend to. I love this type of cookie. I hope you are having a a great week. Is it warm weather there yet?

Nicole said...

These would make a great crust for a cheesecake! They are very addictive so it's tough not to eat too many of these.

Jennifer said...

These will be great either way, as cookies or for a cheesecake crust. Fabulous!

Claudia said...

When I eat crumbs - I don't count those calories. So I'd happily scoop up a bowl filled with those delicious crumbs. If I ate four cookies worth of crumbs (and I would) do I need to count them? So inviting!

Cakelaw said...

Some of mine spread too Natalia - no matter, they all tasted good.