Saturday, July 3, 2010

BBA Slow and Steady :Marbled Rye Bread


It took me a while to bake this bread because I never remembered to buy the rye bread but what a bread ! I loved it , but then the easiest thing would be to decide which of these breads I didn't like !!


I even enjoied forming it with all the different possibilities !
Please visit the rest of the group ( Kayte, Nancy,Cathy,Audrey,Jessica, Melissa, Wendy, Di, Karen,Natalia,Sarah,Margaret, Tracey, and Leslie ) and the original BBA site for more bread.

6 comments:

kayte said...

Oh, it looks so good! I wish I had some to make a Reuben sandwich right now! I love your swirl...wasn't it fun to cut into that and see the swirl? Your loaves look great, I chickened out and baked mine in a bread pan b/c I am just not that great at loaves free form, but yours look so wonderful, might be brave and make it this way next time.

Dewi said...

Wow, fantastic job Natalia. I never made marbled rye bread. Should try it one day.

Aurore said...

Beautiful blog and photos, if you want to come in my kitchen, http://biscottirosaetralala.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oooh what beautiful looking bread. I'm sure I can smell it here! I feel like eating some without going to the effort to make it! I love good bread! Don't you?

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Totally perfect with your swirls! HooRay for rye, my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.