Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BBA Slow and Steady :Light Wheat Bread


I had baked this bread sometime ago and posting about it I'm thinking about baking it again. It is a simple and straight forward recipe good for sandwiches and toasted for breakfast. Lately I've been making lots of jams and marmalades to enjoy with all these breads !
Please visit the rest of the group ( Kayte, Nancy, Cathy,Audrey,Jessica, Melissa, Wendy, Di, Karen, Natalia,Sarah,Margaret, Tracey, and Leslie ) and the original BBA site for more bread.


5 comments:

Federica Simoni said...

favoloso!! complimenti!

Ivy said...

It looks delicious Natalia and bet the house smelled wonderful when you were baking it.

Leslie said...

You just reminded me how good this one was...now I need to make another loaf!

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

That is an excellent wheat bread. Wish I had a slice for breakfast now.

Jessica said...

Your bread looks like just the thing for marmalade or jam. I think this would be wonderful for breakfast. What a lovely loaf of bread.