Friday, April 24, 2009

TFF Penne with Baby Artichokes, Black Olives and Peas



I don't know if I already told you that my husband has a worried look when I praise Tyler Florence (but he shouldn't !) it's only that with his help I can cook a good dish even in these days (few left !!!) when my fridge is sad and I feel guilty every moment I'm not sewing !
So the other evening I found this recipe where I used frozen peas and frozen artichokes
and some powdered orange zests I had prepared in the winter. We all (but the usual ONE) enjoied it very much !
Please visit the blog to find out many more wonderful recipes !

Here is the final 'corner' !



And my beautiful even if neglected plants !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pasta looks so delicious! You shouldn't feel guilty, Natalia! You have to eat after all! Your resotration work looks so delicate, it really must take a great deal of effort. Courage!

NKP said...

I do love pasta! Especially if olives are involved - nice!
What lovely flower, we are not that far into spring here yet.

Anonymous said...

Yum! It looks delicious. Love the flowers.

Dewi said...

It doesn't look neglected at all, otherwise it won't give you any of that beautiful flowers, won't it?

Penne look delicious Natalia.
Cheers,
elra

Deb in Hawaii said...

You have been busy! The pasta looks wonderful and the sewing work you are doing is amazing!

Shauna said...

Hope you have a beautiful and blessed weekend :) ♥ HUGS ♥

Michelle said...

I love any kind of pasta, any kind of pasta.

Hmmmm...powdered orange zests is a new one to me. How do you make it?

I make orange sugar with zest and this keep forever is a very pretty confection to sprinkle on my cupcakes.

Elyse said...

First of all Natalia, I should say that you have quite the green thumb. Your flowers look STUNNING!! And this penne dish looks quite amazing, too. You're multi-talented :) I love artichokes, olives, and peas, so this dish is really a dream come true. Great job! No need for your hubby to have a concerned look on his face; he's getting fed super well!

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

;o) isn't it grand that gardens love some degree of neglect.
I really need to try this artichoke and peas! That really looks wonderful. And from somewhere this week I have an artichoke craving.

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Well, thanks to Tyler, your husband got a great dinner (and you got to prepare something quickly!) Good luck with finishing the needlework; then maybe you can play in the garden!
Nancy