Monday, May 9, 2011

Moosewood Mondays : Moroccan Stew


I was craving this dish since a few days, and my neighbours were all making it so I finally got out of the fridge what I had and started cooking.
You will see I made a few substitutions, in fact I used zucchini as a pose to green beans and artichokes and forgot the black olives. I made a little cous cous (too little !) to go with it and finally had my wished-for dinner !

Please visit Natashya to check what she prepared for us (Magari !) magari it's a typical italian word that means : 'I wish it was so'.


8 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Natalia, I love Moroccan food and this stew looks wonderful!

Maria
x

Letiziando said...

Deliziosi come la torta al limone e papavero sotto. Terrò entrambe bene a mente :)

NKP said...

Yum, I love Moroccan stew too! They really do have great flavour.
Thanks for getting Moosey with me! ♥

Gloria Baker said...

aaaam! Love this look amazing Natalia, gloria

Claudia said...

I echo Maria's comment. Do love Morccan flavors and love all the vegetables with the couscous. May have to pull out my Moosewood cookbook.

Jodie said...

Ooh, this looks really yummy, Natalia!!

Mary said...

That looks delicious, and I think the substitutions sound perfect!

Leslie said...

This sounds so yummy! I love Mollie Katzen and have several of her cookbooks. I'm going to have to make this one soon. Baci!