Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Heart Cooking Clubs : Bites of Bittman Vegetable Pancakes in Italiano a seguire


At I Heart Cooking Clubs there has been a change and now for six months we are going to be inspired by Mark Bittman. As the first theme was bites I thought these pancakes were ideal.
You can see above the vegetables I used I'm not sure about sone of their names... but they were a great contribution to our frittelle !! Please visit and join the Group !!



ITALIANO
Oggi con le 'strane' verdure del cassettone e Mark Bittman il nuovo chef che ispirerà il gruppo di I heart cooking clubs ci siamo dati alle frittelle !! Semplicissima la ricetta :

3 tazze circa di verdure miste grattugiate col mixer
100 gr di farina
2 albumi
sale e pepe
e friggere !!!

8 comments:

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Oh i love these adorable bites ....so deliciously delightfull....

Kim said...

We are so glad to have you participate at IHCC! These vegetable pancakes were so popular this time around:D They look and sound fantastic. Great choice!

Shari said...

These look both healthy AND delicious!! Lovely!

Unknown said...

Those vegetables look so fresh and beautiful! I think these pancakes would make a lovely light lunch. And I love your strawberry tart, too!

Dewi said...

Vegetable pancake sound so good Natalia. Nice to enjoy this for brunch with bunch of friends.

Deb in Hawaii said...

I love all the veggies you used in the pancakes--just perfect! As Kim said, so great to have you cooking along with Bittman at IHCC.

Couscous & Consciousness said...

Those little pancakes look gorgeous, and what a fantastic selection of vegetables you've chosen.
Sue

Valen said...

Yum, veggie pancakes! I love stuff like this!