Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TWD Kugelhopf



Well, I finally got to use my mold for an appropriate use !!!!





AIUTO !!! My computer broke and I didn't know what to do so I came to visit my dear friends Paolo and Cristina (bringing some homemade supplì and crocchette) and asked for five minutes on their pc ! I loved the kugelhopf because I like to make and eat yeasted things I'd love to use lievito madre (sourdough ?) but I don't own it yet I 'll write more when Polo will take care of my computer ! thanks to Yolanda of All purpose girl for chosing the recipe and visit all the other tuesdays with Dorie's addicts !

14 comments:

Marthe said...

Can't wait to see your Kugelhopf! Good luck on your computer!

Anonymous said...

I hope your computer is working soon!

Lucy..♥ said...

Awww Natalia I do hope your computer is up & running real soon, I cannot wait to see your Kugelhof!

Cathy said...

Sorry about your computer woes! Glad you enjoyed the kugelhopf!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your computer broke. I loved this recipe.

linda said...

A broken down computer is no fun, hope it will be ok soon.

Jersey Girl Cooks said...

Good luck in getting it fixed.

Ornella said...

Complimenti per il blog! Ne approfitto per informarti che su Facebook ho creato un gruppo che aspira a raccogliere tutti i nostri blog, con info e link correlati. Trovi tutte le specifiche sul mio blog!

A presto
Gialla

Marthe said...

How's your computer??
Check out my Sinterklaas giveaway!

AmyRuth said...

Maybe soon you'll be back. Look forward to your Kugelhopf and all you have to share about it.
AmyRuth

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Hi Natalia! I'm glad you liked the kugelhopf; we did too. Does it remind you of any Italian bread/cake? Hope you're up and running soon.
Nancy

Lucy..♥ said...

Ciao Natalia, I came back to see your Kugelhopf and it looks just beautiful and I love your new cake mold

DK said...

ythis looks amazing. I have been meaning to try kugelhopf myself..shud do it soon

Shelby said...

Your Kugelhopf looks awesome! Mine didn't turn out, I was so disappointed!